The Art of Failing (welcome me back from writing dry spell)

I have succeeded where many have failed, yet fail at what many succeed day in and day out.

I think the fundamental key to my success inside the gym, be it with my body or my clients stems from my inability to complete simple tasks in anything pertaining to "real life" as some people may call it, life outside the gym.

Simple things you all do routinely like
* cleaning your house,
* cooking your own meals,
* paying your bills,
* folding laundry within a day of having done it,
* cleaning and servicing your car,
* putting away the knife you just used and not leaving in the counter as it is a hazard to your pets,
* and many more things, are things that I fail at.

 Thankfully I do have a guardian angel watching over me and his name is Omar Arvizu. If he wasn't in my life I would probably be stuck in the QEW and my car breaking down because it would have never been serviced, or I would be sleeping on a pile of clean clothes because I would never remember to fold them.

I have been failing ever since I can remember at this simple things. I have started to consider that I do suffer some form of ADD and that is why I do so well inside an environment where the average focus time needed is 1-2 minutes per exercise or commitment.

One thing I have not failed at is keeping faith in myself and not giving up.

I have come up yet again with another device to cope with my inability to succeed at real life.

I remember a meeting I had with my parents and teachers at around the age of 10 where the teachers were encouraging the parents to support us in committing to 2 hrs a day of homework as this was key to our success, I wonder if they meant in life and not just at school.

Considering I have about 1 month before my working year officially ends I have written down about 20 things that will make me feel happier, elevate my vibration and/or become a better human. I have cut this in individual bits of paper and thrown them into this cup.





I get back from my gym life and randomly pick one. I let the universe decide what I need that day. So fay what the Universe has chosen is bang on spot. I hope I can continue to narrate my adventures as I try to cope with "real life", if it is of use to anyone :) or if it makes you feel better that as good as I am in a gym I suck at real life... jajajaja <--- mexican for hahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts