Transformation Journeys is Death

Let's face it, Transformation Journeys is death. It has been for a while.

For quite sometime now, such space, such name has no longer felt right to me. It's initial purpose was to provide a sharing space for me as I went from an average person into a journey of physical transformation, along with all its implications.

Over the past 3 years I have been successfully transformed over and over again and after 3 years of sticking to this transformation business I am no longer an average person. In fact I've come to realize that I fear average and such fear has somewhat driven me to my current achievements and physical looks.

To such people that have expressed that they don't want to look like me, or that I look manly or gross, I can only laugh, as if my looks had happened by mistake or overnight.

Well, no need to fear my friends because unless you are willing to stick to a disciplined way of life, training and eating for at least  330ish days of the year, you wouldn't even in your dreams look like me (unless of course you are a genetic freak, which I would be jealous of as genetics have never been on my favor, again contrary to whatever gossip people like to spread about me)

This thing that I do as my job, as my hobby, as my passion, as my art, this thing called bodybuilding is no longer a temporary journey. It has changed me and it is here to stay.

I am going to call this space something different, something more in tune to who I am as an artist, as an athlete and as a writer.

And drumroll here ..... "The Art of Mind and Body Building"

And I will not make the same mistake of making claims or commitments as to where I am going to take this. I just want this to be a honest space for me to continue to explore myself in the discipline of writing.

Let us see where that takes me now.

Comments

  1. What a perfect name for your Blog as bodybuilding and transformation are so much an art, and require a certain mindset.

    YOU, amiga, are beautiful, strong, fit, healthy, and a true inspiration. You bleed passion for what you do and it shows.

    The journey of your past is now the journey of my present - I'm blessed to have your wisdom, guidance and experience on my side!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts