7: Symptoms of being on the right track

My husband's birthday is tomorrow. There is going to be cookies and cake, or so I hear. There is also likely to be a small weekend celebration that of course includes something delicious to eat (for him at least) Ohhhh, how I can see the shinny chocolate and the sugar sparkles in my head....

On the other hand I am getting super hungry just a couple of hours after having had my meals. I know this is becasue the portions are being measured, and my physical activity has increased and therefore my body is reacting to the change...

Also today I noticed my eyes traveling with a will of their own to the shelf where the sweet and spicy Mexican candy are located in my kitchen.

Yes, this is it. When you are feeling this symptoms you know you are on the right track! And from them on, you just gotta stick to the plan, NO EXCUSES!

Comments

Popular Posts